We aim for the pleasure of the senses through freedom and adventure. We believe that ski culture is a window to the world.
We have handpicked our ski and snowboard lineup to help you have the best experience here in Central Oregon. Whether it's powder laps on Mt Bachelor you seek (abourd the iconic DPS Wailer) or getting as far into the backcountry as possible (Maybe the Black Crows Navis Freebird?!) we have a setup that will match your unique style! Check out some highlights of our favorite brands on the pages below:
DPS Skis - Based in Salt Lake City, UT at the base of the Wasatch Mountains, DPS was founded in 2005 and is thje largest domestic producer of skis. Proud to be Made in the USA DPS Skis is also responsible for making the amazing Phantom Permanent Waxless Base Treatment = Never wax again! Crow's Feet Bend is happy to have the largest selection of DPS SKIS in BEND
Black Crows skis - Black Crows is an independent french freeski brand from Chamonix. founded in 2006 by pro freeskiers Camille Jaccoux and Bruno Compagnet, black crows were born out of a desire to collide beauty and efficiency into skis. We create obsessively design-driven objects that are uncompromising in performance and identity for contemporary skiing.
Dynafit backcountry bindings and boots - The innovators of the backcountry ski boot and binding and the industry standard for lightness. Dynafit continues to evolve the ski touring industry.
Jones Snowboards - JONES MISSION IS TO DESIGN INNOVATIVE MOUNTAIN GEAR THAT SETS NEW PERFORMANCE STANDARDS AND CONTINUE TO BE A LEADER IN MANUFACTURING SUSTAINABILITY, ENVIRONMENTAL OUTREACH AND BACKCOUNTRY EDUCATION.
Stereo Skis - Crow's Feet is proud to carry Stereo Skis in Central Oregon Oregon offering best in class backcountry skiing perfromance. Stereo uses ecofriendly, high quality materials. This, combined with Scandinavian handcraftsmanship helps them to achieve the highest possible ski performance and longest lasting products. The entire production process is powered by 100 % renewable energy.
Atomic Skis Bend - Atomic skis are designed in N. America and built in a state of the art facility in Austria. They are one of the largest ski manufacturer's in the world and also produce skis for many other ski brands. The Maverick, Maven and Hawk is one of our favorite backcountry skis for Central Oregon.
- We carry G3 skins and can cut them to fit a variety of backcountry ski.
- G3 = moved by mountains - and they strive to take responsibility for them. Accelerated by human impact, Our environment is threatened by climate change. As mountain enthusiasts, we see these changes in real time. They inspire us to act now and become Net Zero by 2050 at the latest.
- Spark R&D splitboard bindings are manufactured and assembled in-house at our shop at the base of the Bridger Mountains in Bozeman, Montana, USA. There is a splitboard binding to suit every backcountry rider – from the experienced mountaineer tackling big alpine lines to the beginner who is making hot laps out of the gates at their local resort.
- We are mountain people. We are innovators. We are the builders of our products. Our designs and products are born from our mountain experiences. We are as passionate about our gear as we are about the mountains. We build products that we use.
- Yeah, our ski and snowboard helmets are loaded with the best features and exceed the highest safety standards, but that is for us to worry about. Ultimately we want you to never think twice about wearing your helmet again. Just get out there and do what you came to do.
- For more than 80 years, thanks to the quality of its products and technological innovations, Swiss label POMOCA has established itself as the undisputed worldwide specialist in climbing skins.
- Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.
- DESIGNED BY ATHLETES, BUILT IN THE USA
and sourced from SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS
, Corbeaux makes fashion-forward, high-performance base layers and activewear for all of your athletic pursuits.
- Since 1936, we have been solely devoted to one thing: preserving and practicing the rare art of glove making by crafting the world's finest ski gloves. Inspired by our natural surroundings, our master certified glove cutters use the finest leathers and materials to craft gloves that balance skier needs like warmth, dexterity, and protection.
- Bindings, Helmets and Goggles - As a global sports company, our aspiration is to build sustainable, economically successful and fascinating product and brand worlds.
- Roxa is well known as an innovator. We hold several patents and are constantly shaking up the status quo of ski boots design improving our Cabrio boots and 2-piece boots.
- We have a complete selection of Weston Backcountry Splitboards currently in stock in our Northwest Crossing Ski Shop
Cast Freetour Bindings
- The Cast Freetour Upgrade Kit redefines the term "no compromise" within the touring binding world. Installation involves modifying the Look Pivot 15 or 18 alpine toes for use with CAST’s patented and fully integrated quick-release mechanism, which allows the user to change out their modified Cast Freetour Pivot 15 or 18 alpine toes for a set of super-light pin-tech touring toes in a matter of seconds.